Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Are These Pokemon Good And How Much Are They Worth?

Hey I'm Matti... I'm An Average Pokemon Pearl Player! I Just Started To Ask Myself Are My Pokemon Good? Well I Don't Know As I'm Not An Expert So Thats Why I'm Asking YOU! Please Tell Me The Ten Which Are Worth The Most And Which 5 Are The Best To Use In A Battle... Heres The List!

Rotom

Entei

Raikou

Suicune

Latias

Latios

Moltres

Articuno

Zapdos

Rampardos

Armaldo

Jirachi

Lugia

Dragonaire

Unlimited Aerodactyls And Shieldons

Roserade

VictreeBell

Politoed

Kabutops

And Thats The End Of The List ( I Couldn't Put All My Pokemon But These Are My Favourites ) As You Can See I Like Legendries Unfortunately Most My Legendries Names Are In Japanese Because I Got Them Off The GTS And You Can't Change Thier Names :(

Please Respond To This Question :)Are These Pokemon Good And How Much Are They Worth?
First Things First, Please Stop Typing Like This. It Does Not Make Your Question More Important Than Anyone Else's. On The Contrary, It Makes People Who Have Passed Penmanship Class In Second Grade Cringe At Your Question And Less Likely To Answer It. Remember, Capitals Come At The Beginning Of Sentences Or In Proper Nouns.



Now that that's out of the way, it is impossible to tell how ';good'; your Pokemon is without stats, attacks, natures etc. As a rule of thumb, legendaries are good. So good, that using one in PvP battle is generally frowned upon. Secondly, all Pokemon have weaknesses, so there is no single ultimate Pokemon. It's actually how you design your team so that there are as little weaknesses as possible.



But you probably want me to tell you the Top 10 or 5 or whatever, so here's a list with absolutely no thought put into it.

Pokemon worth the most:

Rotom: $.10

Entei: $.09

Raikou: $.08

Suicune: $.07

Latias: $.06

Latios: $.05

Moltres: $.04

Articuno: $.03

Zapdos: $.02

Rampardos: $.01



Top 5 to use in battle:

Unlimited Aerodactyls And Shieldons

Roserade

VictreeBell

Politoed

KabutopsAre These Pokemon Good And How Much Are They Worth?
Lugia,Jirachi

,Articuno

Roserade

VictreeBell

No comments:

Post a Comment