Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Will Trade for Wonder Card?

If someone has a wonder card could they please send me it i missed the event and I'm not sure when the next one will be. To give the wonder card u first have to register me as a friend, my fc is 5198 8349 1694. I also need ur fc so please make sure u give me ur fc. If you dont know how to send the card please visit this page http://www.serebii.net/platinum/mysteryg if you want a pokemon in return for sending me the card let me know and I will be more than happy to trade it to you. Oh btw I'm talking about the secret key wonder card that allows rotom to change formWill Trade for Wonder Card?
The secret key event is still going on. If I am wrong than I must tell you that only certain cards can be given to other people. A limited amount of times. This is not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment