Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pokemon Platinum Question?

I used the Action Replay code for getting all items including key items like the Gracidia flower and secret key. However I can't use the secret key to get into the room where I get the other rotom forms and I also got the secret key from Wi-Fi but that didnt work either how can I get into the room using the key.



I can get into the room by using the walk through walls action replay code but when I am in there I can't change rotom???Pokemon Platinum Question?
Unfortunately my friend, you have a bugged game. Although the above poster wasnt as tactful, cheat codes with action replay and other similar devices are well known for creating corrupt game data that sits in your save file.



I would recommend not using it in the future and playing/beating the game like everyone else. Whether or not you cheat is not my problem, and soley your decision. But for me, personally, it would suck the fun and enjoyment out of the game if i coud just enter a 8-16 digit code and have end game stuffs like 999 pokeballs and high lvl pokemon. Its kinda silly if you think about it. because most of us that have leveled up the hard way, got our items the legit way... are enjoying the game to its fullest right now, while your stuck with a corrupt game file, resulting in you having to invest more time in the game, than if you would have just played it withOUT game codes.





I hope this has opened your eyes and I wish you luck in restarting your game.



If you have any non glitched pokemon you would like to save/backup and trade me before u start, so that i may trade them back to you, let me know and We can try that.



MIKE

FC is 2020 6021 3208



Message me on windows messenger if you want to back up your pokemon before you restart.

Windows Messenger: ruggedace@yahoo.comPokemon Platinum Question?
Well...let's put things into context -



YOU USED AN ACTION REPLAY.



It is advised by all expert gamers to NEVER USE ANY TYPE OF CHEAT DEVICE ON ANY GAME OR GAMING SYSTEM.



I mean what were you thinking? Personally, this happened to me before, and believe me, I had to make the ultimate decision: deleting my game. Sorry to break your bubble, but at this point, the ONLY way to continue on without a glitched game is to delete and start over. Hopefully this has taught you a lesson. I surely learned it years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment