Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pokemon Platinum Elite Four help?

hi

my first try thru the elite four i made it to cynthia, but realized then that my pokemon were really underleveled and got pummeled. is there a good place to train pre-elite four to get my levels a little higher?

also, i was wondering if my team was any good. again, i know theyr underleveled.

infernape-lvl49-flame wheel, mach punch, grass knot, close combat

giratina-lvl51-dragon claw, dragon pulse, heal block, shadow force

gastrodon-lvl48-surf, mud bomb, strength, waterfall

staraptor-lvl47-fly, aerial ace, agility, close combat

rotom-lvl46-shock wave, ominous wind, confuse ray, charge

here i have a riolu at lvl 21 who i was trying to lvl into a lucario but id rather have a fully leveled pokemon to help me. the thing is that i dont have one.

dont tell me to go get ice beam or flamethrower cuz i dont have the patience to sit thru the arcade and get enough pts. also i dont know how to get the TM for earthquake. oh and please dont give me a pokemon that needs trading to get. my internet doesnt work with nintendo wifi so i cant trade. besides that, if theres any pokemon/move that should be changed, please let me know. any advice will help.

thanksPokemon Platinum Elite Four help?
get all your pokemon on lvl 55 or highPokemon Platinum Elite Four help?
training the riolu into lucario will help you out if you're willing to do it. I'd trade it for the rotom since you already have a ghost and rotom is more of a defender which won't help you out on the elite four. just train in the cave before it. if you have any other legendaries, use them. And having surf and waterfall is useless, find out if his attack special Attack is better and take one of them out accordingly, replace with earthquake. overall the team is not so good (did you EV train?), but it'll work if all you want is to beat the elite four.
  • pets
  • What color bed sheets would look best
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment